Sun Studs SmallRegular price £18.00
The Sun studs are intricately engraved in mirror acrylic, inspired by our cosmic connection to radiant being. We make jewelry for the bold, confident & badass woman, designed with traditional Indian motifs in mind with a modern, graphic twist. This unique piece is lightweight and handmade in our UK Studio with love.
Material: Acrylic, Gold plated base metal stud backs.
Size: 2.5 X 2.5 cm
No of items - 1 pair
*The Anisha Parmar collection is made to order. Any items placed from this collection can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered.
If for any reason you decide to return your purchase, a full refund will be given for items returned within 14 days of the purchase date.
*Excludes the Anisha Parmar Collection and any customised/bespoke jewellery orders.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you return a Red Dot Jewels product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones and pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
How to make a return:
- If you would like to return your item within 14 days of purchase then simply send us an email saying that you would like to return the item within this time. You must email email@example.com or call us on +447591161888 to notify us.
- Returns will be taken for items that have not been damaged.
- Once we have received your email and our team has authorised the return for the damaged/incorrect product, you will need to arrange for the shipping of the product with proof of postage (or simply drop it off to our store in London).
- Customer is responsible to pay for return postage. The items should be sent to Red Dot Jewels, 201 Marsh Road, Pinner, London, HA5 5NE, UK
- Once we receive the product, we shall issue a refund to the original payment method within 14 working days. If you have used our Special Delivery service we will deduct the postage cost from your refund.
- Kindly we can't be responsible for any lost or damaged return packages or liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
Please note, we cant offer refunds where:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any part of a postcode or address.
- Checkout shipping address does not match the shipping address first provided on our website's checkout. Please, double check to make sure your details match.
UK SHIPPING CHARGES
This week only - free standard UK delivery!
UK Standard Delivery: FREE (usually £4.99, 1-5 working days)
UK Special Delivery (Next working day): £20 (1-2 Days)
UK Special Saturday Delivery (Weekend delivery): £30 (1-2 Days)
Click & Collect: Free (we will keep the item for 14 days)
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES
DHL Express Shipping (5-7 days) - £20 (~$25USD)
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION:
Please Note: VAT, duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery. Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and weight of your parcel. Shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight, customs clearance and various other factors. We are unable to advise the duty amount.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are unable to dispatch goods on a Saturday or Sunday.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within 7 working days of your placing the order, exclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we may take longer to ship the order.
Back Orders and Pre-Orders
Orders that contain items which are out of stock but can be ‘pre-ordered’ can take up-to 6 weeks from the date of order. For the items in the order that are in stock these can be "part-shipped" for an additional postage fee starting from £4.99.