COVID-19 DELIVERY UPDATE
Royal Mail is experiencing domestic and international delivery delays due to limited flights, social distancing requirements and increased parcel volumes. We know delays can be frustrating but we’re doing everything we can to deliver as safely and quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you return a Red Dot Jewels product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different
from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones & pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging and the barcode tag must not be tampered with.
5 STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
1. Please inform us within 7 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)2088699920 to notify us.
2. Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then it is up to the discretion of the Red Dot Jewels team to decide whether product is approved for return.
3. Once we have received your e-mail and our team has authorised the return for the damaged/incorrect product, you will need to arrange for the shipping of the product.
Item should be sent to Red Dot Jewels, 201 Marsh Road, Pinner, London, HA5 5NE, UK
4. Once we receive the damaged / incorrect product, we shall dispatch the fresh / correct product.
5. A refund of shipping will only be provided upon receipt of the item if
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
REFUNDS WILL BE MADE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
1. Packages lost in transit.
2. Faulty or damaged items
3. Any agreed refund will only be issued via original payment method which is usually PayPal
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
1. Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
2. Incorrect address format including any form of a postcode address.
3. Paypal shipping address does not match the shipping address first provided on our website's checkout. Please, double check to make sure your details match.
4. After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
5. Package refused by recipient.
6. Sizing issues. Please consider carefully before making your purchase.
7. Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
8. Minor colour and design variation. All products are handmade and use
natural stones so there may be some variation from the photographs on our website.
9. If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.
Please note, orders placed after 12pm on a Saturday will not be processed until Tuesday morning. We are closed some Sundays and every Monday.
Orders placed between Tuesday to Friday will be processed within 48 hours thereafter. For international deliveries, prices do not include any local custom duty or VAT.
Standard Delivery: Within 5 business days
UK Special Delivery: Within 1-2 business days
International Delivery: Within 7-14 business days
Click and collect: Within 48 hours if the item is in stock and the order does not contain and ‘back-order’ items. Items will be held for 14 working days from the date of order and if not collected a refund will be generated, minus a processing fee of 5%.
SHIPPING CHARGES UP TO 500G :
UK Standard Delivery: £4.50 (1-5 working days)
UK Special Delivery: £8 (1-2 Days)
International Delivery: Europe £11.00
World Zone 1: Africa, Asia, North America, South America: £13.00
World Zone 2: Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and other regions: £13.50
Click & collect: Free (we will keep the item for 14 days)
Please Note: VAT, duties and taxes will be applicable as per your country's regulations and are to be borne by the customer. These charges will be billed separately to you by the courier company at the time of delivery. Shipping Charges are based on shipping destination and weight of your parcel. Shipping companies determine shipping charges based on the package weight, customs clearance and various other factors. We are unable to advise the duty amount.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are unable to dispatch goods on a Monday or Sunday.
We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances.
We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Currently, each order may be shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within 7 working days of your placing the order, exclusive of processing time. However, in some cases, we
may take longer, to ship the order as we may have to produce/procure it.
Orders that contains items that out of stock but can be ‘back-ordered’ will take up-to 8 weeks from the date of order. Items that are in stock will be dispatched immediately.