14 Day Money-Back Guarantee
If for any reason you decide to return your purchase, a full refund will be given for items returned within 14 days of the purchase date.
*Excludes the Anisha Parmar Collection and any customised/bespoke jewellery orders.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Before you return a Red Dot Jewels product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. Most of our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. The stones therefore may vary slightly. Natural stones and pearls are always different from each other. All our products go through quality control before shipping.
How to make a return:
- If you would like to return your item within 14 days of purchase then simply send us an email saying that you would like to return the item within this time. You must email email@example.com or call us on +447591161888 to notify us.
- Returns will be taken for items that have not been damaged.
- Once we have received your email and our team has authorised the return for the damaged/incorrect product, you will need to arrange for the shipping of the product with proof of postage (or simply drop it off to our store in London).
- Customer is responsible to pay for return postage. The items should be sent to Red Dot Jewels, 201 Marsh Road, Pinner, London, HA5 5NE, UK
- Once we receive the product, we shall issue a refund to the original payment method within 14 working days. If you have used our Special Delivery service we will deduct the postage cost from your refund.
- Kindly we can't be responsible for any lost or damaged return packages or liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
Please note, we cant offer refunds where:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any part of a postcode or address.
- Checkout shipping address does not match the shipping address first provided on our website's checkout. Please, double check to make sure your details match.